Thursday, April 24

President's Tea



On Sunday, it was my pleasure to attend the prestigious President's Tea, hosted at the lovely home of a Sustainer and Past President, Cindy Bruce in Winter Haven. Many of the 27 Past Presidents, of The Junior League of WH, were in attendance to honor myself and Pres. Elect (and my dear friend) Wendy Morris. Both Wendy and I were honored to be at such an event with women of this magnitude and were truly inspired looking around the room at the power house of community leaders. The support and encouraging words were so valued and I look forward to the Spring Banquet where my office will be officially inducted into this "Hall of Fame" and of course, where I will begin my journey of personal growth, persperation, and community dedication. "Ladies, do I get to hand select the maid or is that done by AJLI?!"





No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom