- Running into an ex-employee from the Nanny service we use, at the grocery store
- Forgetting the preschool administrator's name (again).
- Attempting to use my Starbuck's coffee bag for a free coffee at Starbucks, only to learn it doesn't cover my usual skinny cafe latte - card swipe for under $4
- The fact that I originally spelled "awkward" wrong in my original blog post!
Thursday, March 24
Tuesday, March 22
One of the perks of being an event planner is the wonderful destinations I have the opportunity to visit. Last week we hosted an event to showcase our IT system in beautiful San Diego. We had a very successful event and enjoyed some gorgeous weather and food!
I enjoyed a very comfortable stay at the beautiful Estancia La Jolla Resort and Spa
Lovely welcome amenity from the hotel when I arrived
Mustangs and Burros is a great open air dining on property with delish tex mex cusine and ranchero ambiance
Great running trail on the campus of University of California San Diego
To quote my high school principal "great teams make great things happen" (or something like that!)
Beautiful sunset dinner at Georges Rooftop in La Jolla - if you visit La Jolla, this place is a must.
Earrings: Stella & Dot (recently seen on RHOOC)
Leather Jacket: Marshalls Clearance
Saturday, March 12
Wednesday, March 9
Monday, March 7
Saturday, March 5
The whole point of the remix is to show use creativity with what is currently in your closet. No shopping or running to the boutique for a new peice for a big meeting, or event...just me and my creativity!
1. Pick 30 items or less from your closet. Shoes are included, but accessories and jewelry are not.
2. Remix the 30 items into 30 different outfits.
3. Don't shop for 30 days.
-learn to shop your own closet and appreciate what is already in it!
4. Accessorize to create new looks...What counts as an accessory? Scarves, jewelry, purses, tights, etc.
Frankly I (we all?) could use a dose of grattitude and aprpeciation for what we have! This is a spiritual style journey my friends...isn't fashion so moving!?