Thursday, March 24

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

 
 
Inspired by on of my favorite blogs The Daybook by Sydney and her adorable young style, I thought I would give this Thursday trick a try.

Awkward
  • Running into an ex-employee from the Nanny service we use, at the grocery store
  • Walking into silence in the office bathroom and recognizing the shoes in the next stall
  • Stopping the garage door like gate at the post office begging for one stamp to meet 
  • Forgetting the preschool administrator's name (again).
  • Attempting to use my Starbuck's coffee bag for a free coffee at Starbucks, only to learn it doesn't cover my usual skinny cafe latte - card swipe for under $4
  • The fact that I originally spelled "awkward" wrong in my original blog post!

Awesome
  • Sending off my rsvp for dinner with Senator John Glenn (thank you post lady!)
  • A beautiful family portrait by my favorite 4-year old artist
  • The graphic illustration above of Yours Truly by a talented local graphic artist
  • A totally random love poem my hubby texted my today at 11:11 am
  • My family landing in the Cayman Islands today to celebrate my Sis' White Coat Ceremony



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

Disqus for The Glam Mom