Thursday, March 24

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

 
 
Inspired by on of my favorite blogs The Daybook by Sydney and her adorable young style, I thought I would give this Thursday trick a try.

Awkward
  • Running into an ex-employee from the Nanny service we use, at the grocery store
  • Walking into silence in the office bathroom and recognizing the shoes in the next stall
  • Stopping the garage door like gate at the post office begging for one stamp to meet 
  • Forgetting the preschool administrator's name (again).
  • Attempting to use my Starbuck's coffee bag for a free coffee at Starbucks, only to learn it doesn't cover my usual skinny cafe latte - card swipe for under $4
  • The fact that I originally spelled "awkward" wrong in my original blog post!

Awesome
  • Sending off my rsvp for dinner with Senator John Glenn (thank you post lady!)
  • A beautiful family portrait by my favorite 4-year old artist
  • The graphic illustration above of Yours Truly by a talented local graphic artist
  • A totally random love poem my hubby texted my today at 11:11 am
  • My family landing in the Cayman Islands today to celebrate my Sis' White Coat Ceremony



No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom