Wednesday, May 21

LRYCC Tennis Team headed to Regionals


I had to send a *shout out* to my tennis sisters! We did it guys, we are going to Regionals! Congratulations to our very "young" team earned our way to Daytona and the USTA Regional match. Those seasoned 2.5's couldn't hold us down!! Four of our team members featured here after a humid tough morning of drills this week! Watch out ladies, here comes the slammer jammer...
For those of you who would love to come along and cheer us on, we will be in Daytona July 11-13. Should be just peachy weather for tennis! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are freaking hillarious biaotch! I am LOL all over the PLACE. So we are all set for cosoms and monolas at the Cobb theater at 1:30 next friday...I may not be able to sleep tonight knowing this!
Love you sis!

Breton Bay said...

YOU are a total dork - i am going to post our SATC tour pictures up for fun. Do you have the picture of all three of us in front of Carrie's Brownstone? I was just telling my girlfiend about how you literally cried tears when you saw SJP in the limo. LOLOL -

Aunt Webble said...

You are freaking hillarious biaotch! I am LOL all over the PLACE. So we are all set for cosoms and monolas at the Cobb theater at 1:30 next friday...I may not be able to sleep tonight knowing this!
Love you sis!

Disqus for The Glam Mom