Saturday, December 13

Christmas party circut in full swing!


(justin thinks he is funny impersonating me in this picture - hmmm not so much)

My dear friend Jennifer recently went to NYC and brought me back the most gorgeous silk from our favorite store Mood (as seen on Project Runway!). I was so proud of how this dress turned out, it is my favorite design to date, though I have to admit the fabric gets all the credit. (pay no attention to the half decorated tree in the background-one down, one to go)
Justin and I enjoyed the East Polk County Assoc of REALTORS (EPCAR) party at Tanners last night. Their are few of us real estate industry pros left due to the current market, and those who are left... know how to party, we all could use a drink lately! We decorated our tabletop tree for the mission donation, while it did not win, it was meaningful to me donning minature musical instraments for ornaments and entitled "make a joyful noise unto the Lord". The entry "fee" was a bag of canned goods that will also be donated to the mission and they we piled high at the entry. Party with a purpose are always the best kind. After the party we walked next store to Tsunami Sushi for our favorite Mexican roll!

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom