Sunday, September 20

New Home Nesting

*BEFORE*



*AFTER*
After our huge moving sale in Florida before we left, we did our best to streamline our packing and moving expenses by consolidating most of our big furntiure. Our Mediterrainian home in FL is a completely different style than our sprawling ranch home built in the 80's. It is much homier, and casual with a funky vibe including hardwoods, 3 levels and lots of room needing funtiure and TLC. Wanting a little less traditional look in this home, I am workin in a little vintage-french-cottage decor and found these great mirrors at a yard sale. I painted them and love love! I also adore this fun chalk board in frame and it it very handy for honey-do lists! Picked this up from my creative friends at Vintage Source last weekend.
If you are in the nesting mode, I am re-reading a great book with the best tips and tricks that a girlfriend gave me before we moved. It is just dahhling appropriately entitled Nesting: It's a Chick Thing

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom