Wednesday, November 11

Girlfriends Getaway



With a long weekend in Florida planned, as a birthday gift from the hubs, I was so excited to get a way from the kids, cold, and grind for a few days of girlie time! My girlfriends and the JLGWH (very near and dear to my heart) hosted central FL's most fabulous shopping event of the season and we kicked it off with the Girl's Night Out on Friday! I just had to list a few of my favorite vendors. Gorgeous interior designs Best jeans adorable tennis gear and of course this adorable handsewn kids garments
A long time favorite of my girlfriends is the most fabulous little boutique that we all simply adore. We love giving gifts from Ella G's almost as much as we love getting them. Owner, Amy *W* named her store after her daughter...how cute is that! Amy's spot at the Merry Market certainly set the stage for a beautiful Holiday Home and all the fun the season brings! Amy and a few members of her creative team are pictured above. xo guys, thanks for your love and support :-)

*J* and I were so excited that we can now accessorize in the shower! These shower caps were too fun!

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom