Thursday, January 27

30 for 30 Remix


Getting my blog fired up to document my daily style journey as I gear up (literally) to take part in the 30 for 30 remix challenge. Here's the deal: remix the contents of your closet by taking 30 items and remix only those items into 30, (hopefully) stylish outfits.

The whole point of the remix is to show myself that with a little bit of creativity, I can make what I currently own, work.  No shopping or running to the boutique for a new peice for a big meeting, or event...just me and my creativity!
Interested in joining in?  The best part of remixing is working with what you’ve got. This is a challenge to help you learn to shop your closet and to shop smartly. By being well-versed in what you already have, you will become a better shopper.  Over 300 bloggers will join in this concept introduced by fashion blogger Kendi - and I am excited to embark on this fun journey with her!

Her Rules
1. Pick 30 items or less from your closet. Shoes are included, but accessories and jewelry are not.
2. Remix the 30 items into 30 different outfits.
3. Don't shop for 30 days.
   -learn to shop your own closet and appreciate what is already in it!  
4. Accessorize to create new looks...What counts as an accessory? Scarves, jewelry, purses, tights, etc.

Frankly I (we all?) could use a dose of grattitude and aprpeciation for what we have! This is a spiritual style journey my friends...isn't fashion so moving!?
Day one of the 30 day challenge starts on Feb.1st - there is still time to sign up if you want to join me for this fun challenge. Go here

be sure to check back often for my blog log of remixing!

2 comments:

Alessia Stella Daghino said...

beautiful blog !! i follow you and i hop you follow me kiss kiss

Alessia Stella said...

beautiful blog !! i follow you and i hop you follow me kiss kiss

Disqus for The Glam Mom