Friday, June 10

Mohitos & Spikes

We have been playing a lot of golf so far this summer.  As a golf widow I find golf only mindly amusing and mostly frustrating. However, with the right shoes (a sport that requires a new pair of shoes usually hooks me) and a refreshing cocktail, I can be persuaded to hit the links with my friends and hubby from time to time.  Here is my newest/simplified cockatil collaboration that I whipped up for our couples Wine & Whiff League!
•1/2 lime   •1 cup ice   •2 oz. vodka   •4 oz. diet tonic   •mint garnish/flair

A couple other accessories I am in love with. Can you tell who the husband is sponsored by? Yep, I'm all about the freebies!


Okay, DISCLAIMER: Titleist were our only matching visors...:-)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

Disqus for The Glam Mom