Monday, May 21

Something Blue

I co-hosted a fabulous shower at my house this weekend in honor of my dear friend. The theme: "Something Blue".  We had such a great time with the Tiffany inspired decorations. I just love any party where you can go to extremes with girl-y details and giggle about newlyweds! Best of wishes to the future Mr. & Mrs. C! 

Thank you Touch of Toni for the flower arrangements and decorating touches!




Special thanks to Georgetown Cupcakes (our favorite!) for these delicious treats!









4 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

What a great idea for a shower! I love this theme.

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Adriane said...

Ahh so adorable, what a great theme. I love the tiffany bag bouqet...so perfect!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a note!

-Adriane

Leslie Heimer said...

thanks guys - it was really fun to put together!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tiffany blue! looks like a blast!

xo Shane

Disqus for The Glam Mom