Monday, May 19

JLGWH Spring Banquet & Presidential Inaguration




My P/E and friend to the "nth" Wendy Morris -

Tuesday, May 13th marks the official beginning of my Presidency of the Junior League of Greater Winter Haven. Such an honor to serve my community and my League in this position, and I am so looking forward to the upcoming year and our Leadership Retreat in June. A big thank you to my JL sisters and the 2008-2009 Board of Directors. You are all *superheros* and I look forward to changing the world, one woman at a time!

(be sure to note my Spanx peaking out in photo B- this was an intentional endorsement, of course, as we all know the JL is the biggest promoter of the Spanx brand, with $5 of every purchase going to the League of your choice in the designated month!) hee hee

Justin and Mr. President Elect, Bret Morris... up to something!

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom