Saturday, August 2

24 hours later...


I am ready to talk about it. Yes, my magazine spotlight came out yesterday. First, I am very grateful for the exposure the JLGWH recieved and the opportunity to showcase our wonderful organization and the work it does in our community. I appreciate FOCUS magazine, and look forward to future publications from them. Unfortunately I was not able to proof the article, prior to print, as agreed on with the reporter. I had hoped that the League's contact information would be included, but it was not. Please note that if you are interested in further information reagrding the JLGWH, please visist http://www.jlgwh.org/ or feel free to contact me directly at 863-899-4555. *Other noteworthy mentions are my oversized forehead (which I now call a 5-head) and a washed-out ghostly image which simply proves my theory that I had attested to for years ... ladies forget what your grandmothers' told you. Less is not more - pile on the blusher and eyeliner and rock your evening look in the light of day! Life is too short to wear sensible shoes!!! I look forward to your feedback on my cover story :-) Thanks again to the staff and editor at FOCUS magazine.

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom