Monday, September 15

A sign...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26625249/
In times of indecision, I often pray about and ask for God's direction and I promise you - he is always there. My girlfriend who just happened to be watching the Today show called me with such excitement when a feature was done highlighted the newest research and studies on boys with suspected attention issues. They even specified that 1st grade was often the first level, at which these issues began to reveal themselves and that perhaps our boys simply weren't being engaged using methods that their best facilitated their learning. I of course ordered the book from amazon and will report back... It was, however, my sign not to jump into anything to quickly without investigating all options.

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom