Thursday, October 2

An early birthday present!













October
is my fav! Of course, my 28th Birthday and I just love Fall, the weather, and we get a little crazy about halloween at our hourse too, something about the costumes and dress up! My thoughtful angel of a sister, LuJean, suprised me with the best birthday present I could possible recieve!! Not one, but two antique dress forms like the ones pictured above now adorn my sewing nook. I love them so much and they are absolutely perfect, with the push-pin covering, original mechanical wind up base to allow for table-top or upright. You can't imqagine how much easier this makes my sewing projects - and now Justin doesnt have to be my model/manequin during fittings! Thank you sissy, i can't wait to finish the faux fur wrap I am making for my trip to Kansas City.

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom