Sunday, November 23

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily this event was but a dream!

Have you ever seen a dress made of balloons? Now this is Couture Fashion! Designer Mark Burns and my gorgeous model and friend Jenn Myers pose with Author Casey Wohl.
JL provisional, and longtime friend Angela Newell (we gave her a couple glasses of wine and signed her up to be chair next year! Shh... Co-Chair Nikki Rudd and President-Elect Wendy Morris take a break to pose for the cameras

the buff security guard on the left inappropriatley patted me down...and I loved it ;-)

An unprecedented success, the first inagural Merry Market was truly ground breaking. With the fundraising tally still in the works, there is no doubt that our vendors were thrilled, our guests were dazzled, and our members were merry. It was truly an honor to be a part of this organization for such an exciting event, and what memories we've made together! Strengthening friendships and creating new bonds, the community will enjoys the fruit of your labor for years to come. Congratulations guys, and special thanks to my friends and family that cared enough to give their very best! Security, Santa, Fierro (OMG), my girls and of course my children's caretakers! It was a whirlwind weekend, what would I do without each of you?

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom