Monday, February 23

LRYCC Club Champ



My hubby secured his title (and my VIP Parking Spot!) again this weekend at the Lake Region Yacht & country Club Championship. This is a fun event, at his home course, and always a great kick off to the golf season (sighing). After a tough start on Saturday, Justin was behind 5 strokes! He came back strong for 27 holes on Sunday and ended up winning by 5 strokes. What a come back. Justin can never secure the lead early. I often ask him why he always has to be the underdog after the first day just to put me through the roller coaster. Typical form for our family - the drama!

1 comment:

Golf Enthusiast said...

I have a few small trophies from amateur tournaments myself. My goal is to retire early and live like a touring pro, with or without a good handicap. :-)

Disqus for The Glam Mom