Saturday, June 27

Summer Fashion



is so fun! Easy breezy with a whatever goes feel. I always feel so creative and inspired in the summer because the style is more casual and less structured. Lately I have just been in love with the ease and comfort of summer dresses, and seeing all these yachts on the Bay and the classic style of the mid-atlantic I have been on a nautical kick. Nothing is easier (without our Nan mommy doesn't have an hour to get ready...ever!) than throwing on a shift dress, or a simple Tee and a-line skirt. With a few simple accessories, I can still be the fashion diva I am year round and with more primp-time (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!! LOL) Did I mention that Polyvore is my only creative design outlet since I haven't yet unpacked my sewing machine?

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom