Sunday, April 10

Worth Sharing

  
One of the great things about being woman is the sisterhood of girlfriends.  There is a certain obligation to share new fab finds with the other women especially when they can improve the quality of life, save time or money, or make like a little easier.  Here are a few that I have been enjoying lately that I just had to share with you, my girlfriends!

malbec_argentina_221. Wine in a Box 
No, seriously!  I can be a bit of a wine snob, but $20 on a bottle of wine a few times a week can add up right?  This sweet gem was given the quality nod by Wine Enthusiast magazine and has won a ton of awards.  Did I mention that is cost around $20 and equals 4 bottles of wine, it stays fresh much longer,and the black box is also very "green"!




Li'l DaVinci Art Frame Small2. Lil DaVinci Art Frames
These are such a cute and clever way to showcase your child art.  There is so much of it, and while I want to keep every single doodle they create, my organizational skills just are not up to the challenge.  These keep them in a handy place and keep the front of the fridge a little less cluttered.

3. Current handbag obsession
The Birkin bag is not a practical purchase for me budget. So being the shopper that I am, I've found the perfect birkin-inspired substitution that I might just love even more.  That's right, even more!  The Michael Kors large Hamiltion bag is my favorite bag this season!  I just love the shape and the gorgeous leather and of course the color reminds me that summer is just around the corner!

MK
MICHAEL Michael Kors MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote, Vanilla
Overpriced

No comments:

Disqus for The Glam Mom