Sunday, July 24

Who Wore it Best

I love this little target sundress that I bought years ago. The problem is, it gives me major chicken nuggets. [chickn'  nugg-ette; the chunk of flesh that sometimes appears in the crease of your arm pit and your chest). 

This ad spotted it in Parents magazine recently, actually made me feel a little better about my body, so I had to to share!!

PS- another trick of the trade - I cut the straps of to help minimize nugget exposure =)


pictured with my gorgeous friend *L, (Folks have said we look like sisters, such a compliment... I would obviously be the oldest :-)

6 comments:

April said...

LOL! I've never heard of chicken nuggets before!! I'm totally going to be on the look out for how many times I see some today.  And that sundress is adorable! 

Leslie Heimer said...

thanks April! Hard to disguise the nugget!

Audrey @ Putting Me Together said...

You look fierce in this dress!  

Audrey @ Putting Me Together

Teamheimer said...

Thanks Audrey...I was tryin to work it!

Breton Bay said...

You look gorgeous in that dress!

Breton Bay said...

AHAHAHAH EVEN MODELS HAVE CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!!!! I am a huge fan of finding skinny people with chicken nuggets so i dont feel so bad about that are upgraded to super-sized!

Disqus for The Glam Mom