Lately our date nights (and weekends for that matter) seem to revolve around golf. I have identifed these top 5 reasons why I tend to tolerate it.
1. My kids are getting older and have an interest [we have a foursome].
2. A warm summer afternoon lends itself to being outdoors in the sunshine and nature. The surroundings are peaceful and you can always spot some interesting wildlife.
3. A little exercise can be more romantic than carbs and dessert, at least for the after party =)
4. We live on the golf course, so there is no reason to skip the second cocktail.
5. We live on the golf course, so there is no reason to skip the second cocktail.
Saturday night was admittedly an enjoyable date night!